Our COVID-19 Response
Our response to COVID-19:
Since January, Johnson & Johnson has been working directly with governments, health authorities and a range of companies and other stakeholders to mitigate and ultimately end the COVID-19 pandemic. We have been:
- Collaborating to accelerate the development of a vaccine for COVID-19 and have committed to providing a global supply of more than one billion doses
- Screening antiviral molecules to determine if any could help treat those with the virus.
- Continuing to supply the critical medicines, devices and products customers and patients depend on.
- Evaluating COVID-19 focused science and technologies outside our company and providing support to start-ups who are actively exploring novel approaches to help manage or end the pandemic.
- Supporting start-up residents in our JLABS incubators who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Taking precautions to support the safety and well-being of our employees, contractors and the communities in which we live and work.
- Mobilizing to provide equipment, our products and financial donations to support organizations and health care workers on the front lines.