Our COVID-19 Response
Our response to COVID-19:
We’re mobilizing our global reach, deep scientific expertise, and extensive partnerships to address the critical needs of families, communities, healthcare professionals and our employees around the world while working toward mitigating and ultimately ending the COVID-19 pandemic.
To help those in need, and continue our collective work toward mitigating and ultimately ending this pandemic, we are:
- Collaborating to accelerate the development of a vaccine for COVID-19.
- Evaluating potential therapeutics to determine if any could help treat those who have the virus.
- Continuing to supply the critical medicines, devices and products customers and patients depend on.
- Enabling startups in the life-science ecosystem to pursue COVID-19 focused solutions.
- Taking precautions to support the safety and well-being of our employees, contractors and the communities in which we live and work.
- Mobilizing to provide equipment, training, our products and financial donations to support communities and health care workers on the front lines.
- Working to advance racial and ethnic health equity in COVID-19 treatment and care through a series of targeted COVID-19-focused programs and partnerships.